I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Address1500 N.W. Bethany BoulevardBeaverton, Oregon 97006
Address10151 S.E. Sunnyside Road Suite 110Clackamas, Oregon 97015
Dr. Lee specializes in caring for children with gastrointestinal (digestive) problems. She loves getting to know kids and families and helping them understand their conditions and treatments. She is passionate about the connection between the brain and the gut and how mind-body techniques can help heal. In addition to digestive health, Dr. Lee's interests include nutrition and medical education.
In her spare time, Dr. Lee enjoys hiking and exploring the great outdoors, vegetarian cooking, reading, and spending time with her husband, daughter, and dog.
- M.D., 2014, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Pediatrics, Kaiser Oakland Medical Center, Oakland, CA, 2017
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, 2020
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2017
- Spanish (some)
Memberships and associations
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics