I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Jetmalani joined the OHSU faculty in 2007 as director of child and adolescent psychiatry education after practicing in the Portland area since 1988. In August of 2009, he was given the Joseph Professorship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Education and in September of 2010 he assumed the position of director of the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He brings a broad experience in treating children, adolescents and adults in outpatient, day treatment, group home, residential and hospital environments. He has also has held numerous leadership positions in various health care environments and has served on a number of boards of nonprofit children's mental health programs.
For the past 12 years, he has consulted to the Oregon Health Authority and Department of Human Services implementating health policies and programs to improve care for youth and families in Oregon.
- B.S., 1979, Willamette University
- M.D., 1983, Oregon Health & Science University
- Adult Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, CA, 1986
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Yale University Child Study Center, New Haven, CT, 1988
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Psychiatry, 1990
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1991