Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Lori Teraoka is a physician assistant in the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine.
Lori assists in cardiac surgeries and provides care for cardiac patients.
She earned her Master of Health Sciences degree from Duke University. She completed a cardiothoracic surgery physician assistant residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, N.H. She is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Before she earned her M.H.Sc. degree, Lori was an emergency trauma technician at the University of California Los Angeles hospital.
Education and training
- B.A., 2008, Loyola Marymount University
- M.H.Sc., 2018, Duke University
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant Residency, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH, 2019
- Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination, 2018
Memberships and associations:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Pi Alpha National Honor Society for Physician Assistants
- Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.