Lori Teraoka is a physician assistant in the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine.
Lori assists in cardiac surgeries and provides care for cardiac patients.
She earned her Master of Health Sciences degree from Duke University. She completed a cardiothoracic surgery physician assistant residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, N.H. She is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Before she earned her M.H.Sc. degree, Lori was an emergency trauma technician at the University of California Los Angeles hospital.
- B.A., 2008, Loyola Marymount University
- M.H.Sc., 2018, Duke University
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant Residency, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH, 2019
- Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination, 2018
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Pi Alpha National Honor Society for Physician Assistants
- Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery