I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Daniel Werle is an acute care nurse practitioner in the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine.
He earned his Medical Laboratory Science degree from the University of Kentucky and his Acute Care Nurse Practitioner degree from Vanderbilt University. He also earned a Registered Nurse degree at Lakeland Community College in Kirtland, Ohio. He is certified as an acute care nurse practitioner.
- B.A., 1996, University of Louisville
- M.L.S., 1997, University of Kentucky
- A.C.N.P., 2001, Vanderbilt University
- R.N., 2007, Lakeland Community College
- ANCC Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Memberships and associations
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons