Locations and contactI see patients at
Dr.Migdady specializes in caring for patients with malignant hematologic diseases and bone marrow transplantation. Dr.Migdady's clinical interest is in acquired and inherited bone marrow failure syndromes and malignant myeloid neoplasms in adult population. As an oncology immunotherapist, Dr.Migdady is working on developing novel cellular therapy for myeloid malignancies and solid tumors. Dr.Migdady has served as a medical volunteer in several international medical missions to help patients in underserved areas.
Outside of work, Dr. Migdady enjoys outdoors activities including running, hiking, biking and traveling.
Education and training
- M.D., 2007, Jordan University of Science and Technology
- M.S., 2015, University of Florida
- Internal Medicine, Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI, 2013
- Transfusion Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, 2018
- Hematology-Oncology, The National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, 2021
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2021
- Hematology, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2021
- Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, American Board of Pathology, 2018
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2013
Memberships and associations:
- American Society of Transplantation and Cellular Therapy
- American Association of Blood Banks
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American College of Physicians
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.