I see patients at
Address3161 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Dr. Peter Schulman practices both anesthesiology and critical care medicine. He is the medical director of the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), and chief of the Division of Cardiac and Surgical Subspecialty Critical Care. He started and directs a perioperative pacemaker and implantable cardioverter-defibrillator service. His research focuses on perioperative cardiovascular risk reduction; a principle interest is patients with a cardiac pacemaker or Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.
Selected Publications: https://ohsu.pure.elsevier.com/en/persons/peter-schulman
- B.A., 1993, Bates College
- M.D., 2000, University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Anesthesiology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Critical Care Medicine, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- Specialty Certification in Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology, 2006
- Subspecialty Certification in Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology, 2007
- Certified Cardiac Device Specialist, International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners, 2012