I see patients at
Address15220 N.W. Laidlaw Drive 100Portland, Oregon 97229
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Lanocha specializes in caring for children across the illness spectrum. She has advanced training in palliative medicine, with the goal to provide additional support for children and families navigating serious illness. Dr. Lanocha has a special interest in narrative medicine, which has been a focal point of her research and scholarship. She loves the opportunity to listen to stories and work with families to provide individualized and holistic care that makes the most sense for them. Dr. Lanocha grew up in Portland, Oregon, and feels committed to serving her local community.
When she is not working, she loves walking and hiking around the Pacific Northwest, particularly with her husband and her dog Bowie. She also enjoys reading, yoga, cooking, and travel.
- B.S., 2012, McGill University
- M.D., 2016, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2019
- Chief Residency in Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2020
- Pediatric Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2019
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine