I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Dr. Mark Baskerville is an assistant professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine. He is actively involved with medical education, serving as the CVICU clerkship director and a curriculum developer for the new MD program. He brings a vast array of experiences and skills to our multidisciplinary ICU - including formal training in business, law, ethics, and health policy. His research interests include leveraging high fidelity simulation to improve patient care and team performance across the perioperative arena.
Dr. Baskerville enjoys spending time with his family, including his wife who is a nurse and his three children. He enjoys hiking with his three labs and fly fishing.
- B.S., 1991, University of Wisconsin
- M.D., 1995, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- M.B.A., 2011, OHSU - Portland State University
- J.D., 2012, Willamette University
- M.A., 2016, Loyola University Chicago
- Emergency medicine, Johns Hopkins Hospital, 1999
- Anesthesiology, John Hopkins Hospital, 2000
- Critical care medicine, OHSU, 2013
- American Board of Emergency Medicine, 2000 & 2010
- American Board of Anesthesiology , 2001 with recertification in 2012
- ABA Critical Care Subspecialty, 2013
- American Board of Addiction Medicine, 2012