Dr. Boller is an obstetrician-gynecologist (OB-GYN) who specializes in high-risk pregnancy. She is committed to providing pregnancy care that is inclusive and welcoming and greatly enjoys getting to know her patients and learning about what is most important to them.
Outside of work, she loves to spend time with her family, especially in the outdoors. Her favorite activities are hiking, trail running, gardening and baking.
"My goal as your physician is to partner with you, to create space to listen and learn about you, and to share information to help you make decisions about your health, your pregnancy and your family."
Education and training
- M.D., 2017, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kaiser Permanente Oakland, Oakland, CA, 2021
- Patient Safety and Quality, Kaiser Permanente Northern California, Oakland, CA, 2022
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine, OHSU
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2022
Memberships and associations:
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.