Special focus on
- Anesthesia (Pediatric)
- Pain Management
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich, UK,1990-1993.
- King's College Hospital, London, UK, 1993-1994
- Royal London Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London, UK, 1995-1997
- Pediatric anesthesiology, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London, UK, 1994-1995
- 1997: Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in Anesthesiology, London, UK
- 2013: Diplomate, Anesthesiology: The American Board of Anesthesiology: Certificate #50295
- 2014: Diplomate, Pediatric Anesthesiology: The American Board of Anesthesiology: Certificate #50295
Dr. Lalwani specializes in caring for infants and children requiring anesthesia for surgery, or sedation for diagnostic procedures. He is interested in faculty development, resident and fellow education, and is the program director for the Pediatric Anesthesiology Fellowship Program at OHSU. He also enjoys mentoring medical students for clinical research projects in anesthesiology, and faculty members at OHSU and other institutions.
Memberships and associations
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists, U.K.
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- President, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- Pediatric Anesthesia Program Directors' Association
- Society for Academic Associations in Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine
- Association of University Anesthesiologists