Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Trieschmann (pronounced “Trishman”) grew up in the Portland, OR, and completed her education in multiple places throughout the country including New York and Los Angeles. She returned home to Portland after completing her medical training and now enjoys caring for children in her home community.
She is passionate about caring for children with all disorders affecting the gastrointestinal tract but is most interested in inflammatory bowel disease and irritable bowel syndrome. She strongly believes in approaching the patient as a whole and involving the patient and family in shared decision-making. In addition to her clinical interests, she is also enthusiastic about teaching the next generation of medical providers. In her spare time, she enjoys Jiu Jitsu, knitting/crocheting, and cooking.
- M.D., 2014, New York Medical College
- Pediatrics, Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital at Westchester Medical Center, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, 2017
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, University of California Los Angeles Mattel Children’s Hospital, David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, 2020
- American Board of Pediatrics, General Pediatrics, 2017
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Board eligible 7/2020
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition