I see patients at
Address3161 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
In her clinical practice, Dr. Schenning provides anesthesia for adult patients undergoing all types of surgical procedures, and she specializes in caring for patients with neurological disorders. Dr. Schenning's research focuses on postoperative neurocognitive disorders and anesthetic neurotoxicity.
In her free time, Dr. Schenning enjoys spending time exploring all of the activities that the Pacific Northwest has to offer with her husband and their son.
- B.S., 2004, University of Wisconsin
- M.D., 2009, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- M.P.H., 2009, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Transitional Year, Wheaton Franciscan- St. Joseph, Milwaukee, WI 2009
- Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University 2010
- Research Fellowship, Oregon Health & Science University 2010