In her clinical practice, Dr. Schenning provides anesthesia for adult patients undergoing all types of surgical procedures, and she specializes in caring for patients with neurological disorders.
Education and training
- B.S., 2004, University of Wisconsin
- M.D., 2009, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- M.P.H., 2009, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- M.C.R., 2019, Oregon Health & Science University
- Transitional Year, Wheaton Franciscan- St. Joseph, Milwaukee, WI, 2010
- Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2014
- Research Fellowship, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2014
Memberships and associations:
- Secretary, Society for Advancing Geriatric Anesthesiology (SAGA)
- Executive Group, Perioperative Brain Health Initiative, American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Steering Committee, ISTAART Perioperative Cognition PIA, Alzheimer's Association
- Editorial Board, Anesthesia & Analgesia, Neuroscience & Neuroanesthesiology section
- Editorial Board, Journal of Alzheimer's Disease
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.