At the Gabriel Park clinic, we respect our patients’ beliefs, values and cultural needs. Our clinic is located in the Hayhurst neighborhood of southwest Portland. We treat babies, children, teens, adults (including moms-to-be) and seniors.
Learn more about Primary Care at OHSU.
You and your health care team will work together to come up with a plan that makes sense for you and your family. We offer wide-ranging services such as:
- Health care for the whole family
- Same-day appointments
- Virtual visits, using a secure video chat, for urgent and follow-up care
- Pediatric care
- Adolescent care
- Adult care
- Women’s health care
- Pregnancy care
- Geriatrics/senior care
- Gender-affirming primary care
- Behavioral health/mental health and wellness
- Sports medicine: 503-494-1950
- Travel medicine
- Translation services
- Registered nurse care coordination
- Online scheduling with MyChart for current patients
- On-site pharmacy (9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays; closed 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m.)
- On-site laboratory and X-ray
Gabriel Park Family Health Center is located on S.W. Vermont Street in the Gabriel Park Shopping Center. Free parking is available in the shopping center parking lot.