Adult Primary Care
Make your next appointment
At OHSU, you’ll find adult primary care tailored to your goals and needs throughout your life.
- Internal medicine providers who specialize in treating adults and seniors. Or if you prefer, family medicine providers who can care for your whole family.
- Twelve locations, for convenient access near you.
- Same-day appointments and 24/7 advice by phone.
- The highest standards of care, no matter your location.
- Immediate care in person or online when your team is not available.
- Access to OHSU’s specialists, technology and resources when you need them.
- Care delivered with respect to your cultural background and in your preferred language.
- Providers who accept most insurance.
- Clinics that qualify as certified medical homes.
Patients we treat
We provide primary care from early adulthood through the senior years. We can help you access the services you need, when you need them.
An ongoing relationship with a primary care provider is important for a healthy life. That’s why our team:
- Builds a lasting relationship with you.
- Helps you set health goals.
- Coordinates with specialists and other providers when needed.
- Stays connected to you whether you are treated at OHSU or somewhere else.
- Sees your whole health picture. When you go the hospital or the emergency room, we review your records and follow up. We can also help you make the transition home from the hospital or to skilled nursing or rehabilitation facilities.
Some of our clinics also offer primary care for your extended family. We can see:
See all of our locations and the patients they treat.
Some of our providers also have specific training in:
Your primary care team is your first stop for maintaining your health. You can see us for checkups, preventive screenings, and minor illnesses and injuries.
Our providers have broad expertise in family medicine and internal medicine. Our team is up to date on the latest treatments.
Our services include:
- Periodic exams and preventive screenings
- Medicare wellness visits
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of new symptoms
- Minor in-office procedures
- Caring for and managing chronic conditions, injuries or illnesses
- Treatment for mental health issues such as anxiety and depression
- Family planning
- Managing your medication
You’ll find the same level of excellence whether you visit us at one of our campuses or at an OHSU clinic near you.
- Your primary care provider serves as the leader of your team. All of our team leaders have met the rigorous criteria required for their specialties.
- As faculty members and researchers, our providers are committed to sharing medical advances with their patients while upholding the high standards of Oregon’s only academic health center.