We are not taking walk-in patients at this time. Please call 503-494-1700 to schedule a same-day appointment.
Our clinic is a Federally Qualified Health Center. We welcome and treat all southeast Portland residents for urgent, non-emergency health needs. We also offer routine care and check-ups.
We respect our patients’ beliefs, values and cultural needs. Our clinic treats babies, children, teens, adults, and seniors regardless of their ability to pay, insurance, income, background or preferred language.
- Wide-ranging care. You can see us for:
- Minor illnesses, such as cold, cough and sore throat
- Injury from minor accidents or falls
- Minor broken bones (fingers and toes)
- Skin rashes, irritation or infection
- Sprains, strains and muscle tears
- Sports Physicals
- Birth control, including injections
- Help quitting tobacco
- STI/STD screenings and treatment
- Urinary tract infections
- Coordinated follow-up with your primary care provider
- Translation services
View all OHSU Immediate Care clinic locations, and the general wellness and non-emergency services they offer.