The Richmond clinic is a Federally Qualified Health Center. Our clinic welcomes and treats all southeast Portland residents, regardless of their ability to pay, insurance status, income, background and preferred language. We respect our patients' beliefs, values and cultural needs.
We treat babies, children, teens, adults (including moms-to-be) and seniors. You and your health care team will work together to come up with a plan that makes sense for you and your family.
Our clinic offers:
- Health care for the whole family
- Pediatric care
- Adolescent care
- Adult care
- Women’s health care
- Pregnancy care
- Geriatrics/senior care
- Gender-affirming primary care
- Behavioral health/mental health and wellness
- Addiction services (medication assisted treatment)
- Naloxone (Narcan) kits
- Hepatitis C treatment
- Same-day appointments
- Virtual visits, using a secure video chat, for urgent and follow-up care
- Sliding fee discounts to patients based on income and family size
- Care for Medicaid and Medicare patients
- Care for uninsured patients
- On-site laboratory and X-ray
- Registered nurse care coordination
Free parking is available at the Richmond Family Health Center which houses the Richmond Primary Care Clinic.