The Richmond clinic is a Federally Qualified Health Center. Our clinic welcomes and treats all southeast Portland residents, regardless of their ability to pay, insurance, income, background and preferred language. We respect our patients' beliefs, values and cultural needs.
We treat babies, children, teens, adults (including moms-to-be) and seniors. You and your health care team will work together to come up with a plan that makes sense for you and your family.
Our clinic offers:
- Health care for the whole family
- Same-day appointments
- Virtual visits, using a secure video chat, for urgent and follow-up care
- Sliding fee discounts to patients based on income and family size
- Pediatric care
- Adolescent care
- Adult care
- Women’s health care
- Pregnancy care
- Geriatrics/senior care
- Gender-affirming primary care
- Care for Medicaid and Medicare patients
- Care for uninsured patients
- Behavioral health/mental health and wellness
- On-site laboratory and X-ray
- Addiction services (medication assisted treatment)
- Naloxone (Narcan) kits
- Registered nurse care coordination
Free parking is available at the Richmond Family Health Center which houses the Richmond Primary Care Clinic.