Make your next appointment
Questions or need help? Call 503-494-8311
At OHSU, you’ll find primary care that recognizes the needs of young people as they grow. We offer:
- A team with expertise in adolescent medicine and adolescent mental health.
- Ten locations, for convenient access near your school or home.
- Clinics that specialize in treating teens and young adults, with doctors who are board-certified in adolescent medicine. Or if you prefer, clinics that offer primary care for your entire family.
- Same-day appointments and 24/7 advice by phone.
- Access to the specialists and resources of Oregon’s only academic health center.
- Care that meets OHSU’s high standards, whether you see us on one of our campuses or in your community.
- Providers who accept most insurance.
- Clinics that are certified medical homes.
Patients we treat
We provide primary care geared to the needs of people ages 10 to 24. Our primary care providers have broad expertise in caring for teens and young adults. Our board-certified adolescent health specialists have advanced training in adolescent medicine.
- A team that works together and builds a long-standing relationship with your family.
- Clinics that focus on adolescent medicine, or clinics that see patients of all ages.
- Stress-free referrals to OHSU specialists when you need them.
- Care delivered with respect to your cultural background and in your preferred language.
- Immediate care in person or online if your team is not available.
Building a strong relationship with a primary care provider is important at any stage of life. Your primary care team is your first stop for checkups, screenings, minor illnesses and injuries, and other care to maintain your health.
You can see us for:
- Annual exams and preventive screenings
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of new symptoms
- Minor in-office procedures
- Care and management of conditions, injuries or illnesses
- Sports physicals
- Treatment for depression, anxiety, ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and other mental health issues
- Screening for STIs and STDs (sexually transmitted infections/diseases)
- Reproductive health care, including birth-control counseling and prescriptions
- Placement and removal of IUDs and birth-control implants
- Consultation for eating disorders and nutrition issues
- Care for complex medical and mental health conditions
When you need to see a specialist or if you visit the emergency room, our team stays connected to you. Whether you see providers at OHSU or another location, we’ll review your records and follow up.
You’ll experience first-rate care for young people whether you visit OHSU’s primary care providers on Marquam Hill or at a clinic near you.
- Your primary care provider leads a team that works with other providers and specialists. Our team leaders are certified in their specialties. This means they have met the demanding criteria required to offer outstanding care.
- Our providers also serve as faculty members and researchers. As academics and practicing doctors, they are committed to providing patients with the most advanced treatment options.