Make your next appointment
Questions or need help? Call 503-494-8311
At OHSU, we offer primary care that women can trust through all stages of life. Our goal is to develop an ongoing relationship with you, whatever your health and wellness needs.
- Providers with advanced training in women’s health.
- One place that can serve all your health care needs.
- Same-day appointments with your primary care team.
- A 24/7 advice line when you need to speak to a provider after hours.
- Access to specialists and resources from across OHSU.
- Providers who accept most insurance.
- Clinics that qualify as medical homes.
Patients we treat
We offer primary care tailored to women and to adolescents 12 and older. Your provider will help you access the services you need, when you need them.
- A team that works together and builds a relationship with you.
- A choice of seeing a family medicine provider or an internal medicine provider.
- Primary care clinics that also offer pregnancy care.
- Seamless referrals to specialists at the Center for Women’s Health and throughout OHSU.
- Care delivered with respect to your cultural background and in your preferred language.
Having a strong relationship with a primary care provider is important throughout your life. Your primary care team is your first stop all your health care needs, including minor illness and injury, checkups, screenings and other care to maintain your health.
OHSU’s primary care team has broad expertise in women’s health and is up to date on the latest treatments. Our clinics and the Center for Women’s Heath offer many in-office procedures.
You can see us for:
- Annual exams and preventive screenings
- Treatment of common conditions or illnesses
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of new symptoms
- Caring for and managing ongoing conditions
- Managing your medication
- Routine cancer screenings
- Annual Medicare wellness visits
- General office gynecology, including colposcopy and LEEP (loop electrosurgical excision procedure)
- Family planning, including birth-control counseling and prescriptions
- Placement and removal of IUDs and birth-control implants
- Pap smears/cervical cancer tests and treatment
- Optimizing your health before and after pregnancy
- Managing menopause symptoms
- Treatment for anxiety, depression and other mental health concerns
Your primary care team also stays connected to your care wherever you go. When you see a specialist at OHSU or elsewhere, or if you go the emergency room, we’ll review your records and follow up with you.
When you seek primary care at OHSU, you’ll receive the same level of excellence whether you visit us at one of our campuses or at a clinic near your work, home or school.
- Our relationship-based approach means you have a team of providers who know you well. They understand your needs while upholding the high standards of Oregon’s only academic health center.
- Our primary care providers serve as the captains of your care team. All our team leaders have gone above and beyond to meet the rigorous expectations for their specialties.