Welcome to the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, one of nation’s best cancer centers. We’re committed to:
- Giving you world-class cancer care.
- Providing all the services you and your family need for your comfort and well-being.
- Continuing to make groundbreaking discoveries.
Find your diagnosis
Resources for patients and families
Find a wide range of services and resources, including:
- Classes and support groups
- Fertility services
- Insurance and billing information
- Life After Cancer services
- Patient Education Resource Center
Clinical trials and research
The Knight Cancer Institute is conducting hundreds of clinical trials and other studies to continue our strong track record of scientific discovery.
- Find a cancer clinical trial.
- Learn about our Cancer Early Detection Advanced Research Center, where we’re bringing together the top minds in cancer research to hunt for ways to find cancer when it’s most curable.
- Read about our status as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, the National Cancer Institute’s top designation for research excellence.
The meaning of hope
OHSU cancer doctors Jennifer Lycette and Stephen Chandler talk in this StoryCorps conversation about what patients have taught them about hope, stories and gratitude.