Columbia Memorial Hospital
The Columbia Memorial Hospital Cancer Center in Astoria, Oregon offers chemotherapy, imaging, pharmacy and other services in one building for individuals who have been diagnosed with cancer.
- Columbia Memorial deepens partnership with OHSU, February 2019
- Astoria Opens Radiation Center In Collaboration With OHSU, October 2017
- Columbia Memorial Hospital : Cancer services expand on coast, May 2016
- Columbia Memorial Hospital, OHSU collaborate to expand cancer treatment services in Astoria, September 2016
- Columbia Memorial Hospital/OHSU Knight Cancer Institute groundbreaking ceremony , August 2016
Coos Bay Area Cancer Center
The Bay Area Hospital in Coos Bay, Oregon offers medical imaging, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgical services or individuals who have been diagnosed with cancer.
- OHSU Link will enhance cancer care at Bay Area Hospital, May 2015
- John Holland, MD rotating at Coos Bay Area Hospital, September 2013 (photos)
- Charles Thomas, MD rotating at Coos Bay Area Hospital, February 2013 (photos)
The OHSU Knight-Legacy Health Cancer Collaborative is an integrated community cancer program for radiation oncology, medical oncology and infusion services, serving Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Columbia and Clark County adult patients.
Mid-Columbia Medical Center
At Mid-Columbia Medical Center, our medical professionals are equipped and ready to help you fight this cancer from every angle: mind, body, and spirit. Mid-Columbia Medical Center offers radiation therapy, surgery, chemotherapy, targeted therapies, immunotherapy and speech language pathology.
Roseburg Community Cancer Center
The Tuality/OHSU Cancer Center is a partnership between Tuality Healthcare and the Knight Cancer Institute. This radiation oncology facility rounds out the surgery and chemotherapy services also available at Tuality Healthcare, and adds prevention, screening and diagnostic services.
OHSU Partners: Clinical Integration in Action, November 2016
Tuality/OHSU Cancer Center re-opens with brand new Elekta Infinity linear accelerator