In my clinical practice, I diagnose and manage patients with known and suspected genetic disorders resulting from single gene defects or chromosomal abnormalities. I see patients presenting with a wide range of hereditary problems including cardiovascular disorders, neuromuscular problems, Neurofibromatosis, Tuberous sclerosis, among many others. I am consulting patients who demonstrate symptoms of the genetic disorder but also their family members who are at risk of inheriting a disease gene. I am especially interested in evaluating patients who require comprehensive interpretation of the molecular data generated by cutting edge clinical molecular tests including whole exome sequencing and chromosomal microarrays.
- M.D., 2001, Warsaw Medical University
- Ph.D., 2002, Institute of Mother and Child
- Clinical Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, 2011
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics, 2011
Memberships and associations
- American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics