Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Maier sees patients at the Portland VA Medical Center. She specializes in general infectious diseases (such as heart, bone, abdominal, and bladder infections) and HIV care. She enjoys helping HIV positive patients maintain full and healthy lives. In her personal time, Dr. Maier enjoys spending time with her family, hiking, camping, gardening, and walking on the beach.
- B.A., 1997, Brown University
- M.D., 2007, University of California at San Francisco
- Internal medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, 2010
- Infectious diseases, Oregon Health & Science University, 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine - internal medicine and infectious diseases
Memberships and associations
- Infectious Diseases Society of America,