I see patients at
Address808 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Han specializes in general obstetrics and gynecology with a focus in contraception, medical management of bleeding and sexually transmitted infections. He is also interested in research involving contraceptive development.
Dr. Han hails from Boulder, Colorado. He enjoys mountain biking, skiing, hiking and playing tennis.
- M.D., 2010, Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine
- M.P.H., 2016, Oregon Health & Science University
- University of Colorado in Denver
- Family Planning 2017, Oregon Health & Science University
Memberships and associations
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Reproductive Scientist Development Program
- Society of Family Planning
- Society for Reproductive Investigation
- Society for the Study of Reproduction
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine