Dr. Julie Dhossche specializes in caring for kids with skin disease. As a pediatric dermatologist, she provides care for the full range of dermatologic conditions that affect children, with a special focus on birthmarks, hemangiomas, skin growths, and inflammatory skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis. She also consults on patients in the hospital with a broad range of conditions, including infections and autoimmune conditions. She is passionate about children’s health and advocacy, and believes in strong partnership between families and the doctor.
In addition to caring for patients, Dr. Dhossche is dedicated to educating and training the next generation of doctors and is the Associate Program Director of the Dermatology Residency Program.
In her free time, Dr. Dhossche enjoys time with her husband and pets. A native of Belgium, Dr. Dhossche loves to travel, both abroad and locally. She loves exploring Portland and the Pacific Northwest through hiking, biking, and roadtrips.
- M.D., 2015, University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Pediatrics, Children's Mercy KCMO, 2016
- Dermatology, OHSU, Portland, OR, 2019
- Pediatric Dermatology, OHSU, Portland, OR, 2020
- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatology, 2019
- American Board of Dermatology - Pediatric Dermatology, 2020
- Spanish (some)