I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Bryan Foster, M.D. is an associate professor of diagnostic radiology. He joined the faculty in 2011 and works in the body imaging section. Dr. Foster grew up in the Northeast where most of his education occurred. He attended Bucknell University in central Pennsylvania and graduated in 2001. He then spent nine years in medical school and residency at Boston University, where he was chief resident. His final year of subspecialty fellowship training was in abdominal imaging at the University of Utah.
Dr. Foster is skilled in all facets of imaging including radiography, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT and MRI. His interests include oncologic, hepatobiliary, pancreatic, prostate and small bowel imaging. Dr. Foster also serves as the director of ultrasound where he performs complex image-guided biopsies. Dr. Foster has recently started performing contrast-enhanced ultrasound imaging (as the only site in Oregon) and US elastography. He is one of two Radiologists that performs MRI-guided prostate biopsies (also only site in Oregon). Recently he was selected as an Honored Educator for the Radiological Society of North America. In his free time Dr. Foster enjoys spending time with his family and being in the outdoors of the Northwest skiing, cycling or hiking.
- M.D., 2005, Boston University School of Medicine
- Transitional Internship- Surgical Intern of the Year; Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Newton, MA 2006
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, Boston Medical Center, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, 2010
- Abdominal Imaging Fellowship, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, 2011
- American Board of Radiology, 2010
Memberships and associations
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Society of Abdominal Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound