Faculty positions available
Internet Explorer is required to view the following links on the OHSU employment website.
Positions at the OHSU School of Nursing Portland Campus
- Instructor/Assistant Professor (Portland, IRC85614)
- Instructor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor (Portland, IRC84756)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Program Director (Portland, IRC83880) flyer
- Assistant/Associate Professor (Portland, IRC83142)
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Program(Portland, IRC80204)
- Senior Associate Dean of Student Affairs & Diversity (Portland, IRC73194)
- Instructor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor Portland Undergrad(Portland, IRC73952)
- Certified Nurse Midwife (Portland, IRC73953)
- AGACNP Assistant Professor/Associate Professor (Portland, IRC73957)
- Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs (Portland, IRC63861)
- Mid-Career Research Scientist- Associate or Professor rank only(Portland, IRC64825)
Positions at OHSU School of Nursing Ashland Campus
- Instructor/Assistant Professor of Clinical Nursing (Ashland, IRC70780) brochure
- Instructor of Clinical Nursing (Ashland, IRC80798)
Positions at the OHSU School of Nursing Klamath Falls Campus
- Clinical Skills Lab Instructor (Klamath Falls, IRC77125)
- Clinical Instructor/Clinical Assistant Professor (Klamath Falls, IRC75583)
- Lecturer (Klamath Falls, IRC72337)
Positions at the OHSU School of Nursing La Grande Campus
- Lecturer / Instructor / Assistant Professor (La Grande, IRC85612)
- Instructor (La Grande, IRC85255)
- Lecturer / Instructor / Assistant Professor (La Grande, IRC84757)
Positions at the OHSU School of Nursing Monmouth Campus
Assistant Professor, Clinical Nursing (Monmouth, IRCIRC83143)
Nursing careers at OHSU
Our OHSU Nursing Vision is to be the leader for professional nurses, be recognized for innovation, and provide compassion and excellence in patient care.
Go to the Nursing Careers at OHSU page
Nursing employment and career assistance
For current nursing students or those looking for career assistance check out hospital residencies and new graduate programs as well as tips on how to manage a professional social media presence.
Go to the SON Career Services page
Professional development for students
Get involved in the nursing community while making lasting connections. Check out a list of organizations you may want to explore.
Go to Professional Development for students page
Questions About Working at the OHSU School of Nursing?
Please contact us at: email@example.com