Faculty openings at OHSU
The OHSU School of Nursing’s mission is to provide leadership in nursing. We value strong leadership amongst the school to lead by example in developing the leaders of tomorrow. The following administration and leadership positions are open for applicants:
Administrative/Leadership Positions at the OHSU School of Nursing
- Senior Associate Dean for Practice (2022-18797)
- Associate Dean for Graduate Nursing Programs
- Associate Dean for Statewide Undergraduate Nursing Programs
- Assistant Dean for APRN Programs/Faculty (2022-17683)
OHSU offers undergraduate programs across five campuses: Portland, Ashland, La Grande, Monmouth and Klamath Falls. OHSU also offers an online RNBS program based out of the Portland campus.
Undergraduate Faculty Positions at the OHSU School of Nursing:
- Nursing Street Team Per Diem Clinical Faculty – Ashland campus (2022-20146)
- Nursing Street Team Per Diem Clinical Faculty – Ashland campus (2022-19759)
- Undergraduate Faculty - Ashland campus (2022-18904)
- Undergraduate Faculty – Ashland campus (2022-18492)
- Simulation Faculty (2023-21985)
ADVANCED PRACTICE AND GRADUATE PROGRAMS
The School of Nursing offers multiple advanced practice degrees and certifications for which we need qualified faculty. In addition to our master’s and certificate programs, we offer DNP specializations of Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Anesthesia, Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Nurse-Midwifery, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, and Pediatric Primary & Acute Nurse Practitioner
Advanced Practice and Graduate Faculty Positions at the OHSU School of Nursing
Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Family Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Program Faculty (2023-21650)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Program Faculty (2022-20499)
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
For questions on our positions or any pending application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For non-faculty position openings, please view OHSU’s central application system.
Nursing careers at OHSU
Our OHSU Nursing Vision is to be the leader for professional nurses, be recognized for innovation, and provide compassion and excellence in patient care.
Go to the Nursing Careers at OHSU page
Nursing employment and career assistance
For current nursing students or those looking for career assistance check out hospital residencies and new graduate programs as well as tips on how to manage a professional social media presence.
Go to the SON Career Services page
Professional development for students
Get involved in the nursing community while making lasting connections. Check out a list of organizations you may want to explore.
Go to Professional Development for students page
Questions About Working at the OHSU School of Nursing?
Please contact us at: email@example.com