Faculty openings at OHSU
The OHSU School of Nursing’s mission is to provide leadership in nursing. We value strong leadership amongst the school to lead by example in developing the leaders of tomorrow. The following administration and leadership positions are open for applicants:
Administrative/Leadership Positions at the OHSU School of Nursing
- Assistant Program Director, Nurse Anesthesia Program (Portland, 2021-9075)
- Assistant Dean for Portland Undergraduate Programs: (2022-17680)
- Associate Dean for Graduate Programs & Clinical Programs (2022-17682)
- Assistant Dean for APRN Programs (2022-17683)
- Program Director, RNBS Program (2022-16792)
OHSU offers undergraduate programs across five campuses: Portland, Ashland, La Grande, Monmouth and Klamath Falls. OHSU also offers an online RNBS program based out of the Portland campus.
Undergraduate Faculty Positions at the OHSU School of Nursing:
- ICAN Undergraduate Nursing Faculty in Residence (Ashland, 2022-16310)
- Undergraduate Nursing Faculty (Ashland, 2022-16403)
- Undergraduate Nursing Per Diem Faculty (Ashland, 2022-16400)
- Undergraduate Nursing Per Diem Faculty (Monmouth, 2019-3389)
- School of Nursing Undergraduate Faculty (Klamath Falls, 2021-14207)
- School of Nursing Undergraduate Faculty (.5 FTE) (La Grande, 2021-14100)
- School of Nursing Undergraduate Faculty (La Grande, 2021-14101)
- Clinical Nursing Faculty (Monmouth, 2021-10237)
ADVANCED PRACTICE AND GRADUATE PROGRAMS
The School of Nursing offers multiple advanced practice degrees and certifications for which we need qualified faculty. In addition to our Master’s and Certificate Programs, we offer DNP specializations of Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Anesthesia, Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Nurse-Midwifery, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner , and Pediatric Primary & Acute Nurse Practitioner
Advanced Practice and Graduate Faculty Positions at the OHSU School of Nursing
- Faculty- Per Diem (Portland, 2021-10430)
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (Portland, 2021-14753)
Adult Gerontology Acute Care NP
- Assistant/Associate Professor- Acute Care/Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (Portland, 2021-8784)
Family Nurse Practitioner
- Instructor/Assistant/Associate Professor of Nursing, FNP (Ashland, 2021-11661)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Faculty (Portland, 2022-16313)
Health Systems and Organizational Leadership
Nursing careers at OHSU
Our OHSU Nursing Vision is to be the leader for professional nurses, be recognized for innovation, and provide compassion and excellence in patient care.
Go to the Nursing Careers at OHSU page
Nursing employment and career assistance
For current nursing students or those looking for career assistance check out hospital residencies and new graduate programs as well as tips on how to manage a professional social media presence.
Go to the SON Career Services page
Professional development for students
Get involved in the nursing community while making lasting connections. Check out a list of organizations you may want to explore.
Go to Professional Development for students page
Questions About Working at the OHSU School of Nursing?
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org