Erica Martin has more than 20 years of experience providing specialized mental health treatment for all age groups in a variety of settings, including working with families, children and adolescents with behavioral and mental health disorders, caring for adults in a hospital setting and treating patients in private practice part-time. Erica feels that helping others is her gift and a joy. Her approach is designed to empower patients by focusing on their personal strengths using evidence-based practices, to uncover the best method that will put them back in charge of their lives.
Outside of work, Erica enjoys outdoor activities like hiking, riding her bike with friends or family and walking her two dogs, Charlie Brown and Cooper Black. Erica also enjoys reading mystery and suspense novels. Her favorite family outings are with her grandchildren.
Education and training
- M.S.W., 2006, California State University, East Bay
- B.S., 2002, California State University, Sacramento
- Mental Health, California State University, East Bay
- Oregon Board of Licensed Social Workers (LCSW), 2017
- Washington State Department of Health (LICSW), 2017
- Oregon Health & Science School of Medicine Certificate AMA PRA PCSS, 2022
Memberships and associations:
- National Association of Social Workers
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.