OHSU Primary Care Clinic, South Waterfront
At the South Waterfront clinic, we respect our patients’ beliefs, values and cultural needs. You and your health care team will work together to come up with a plan that makes sense for you and your family.
Learn more about Primary Care at OHSU.
We treat babies, children, teens, adults (including moms-to-be) and seniors. Our clinic offers wide-ranging services such as:
- Health care for the whole family
- Same-day appointments
- Online scheduling for current patients
- 24-hour advice line
- Virtual visits, using a secure video chat, for urgent and follow-up care
- Pediatric care
- Adolescent care
- Adult care
- Women’s care
- Pregnancy care
- Geriatrics/senior care
- Addiction services (medication assisted treatment)
- Gender-affirming primary care
- Behavioral health/mental health and wellness
- Sports medicine
- On-site laboratory and X-ray (including mammography)
- On-site pharmacy
- Registered nurse care coordination
- Translation services
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
3303 S. Bond Avenue, ninth floor
Portland, Oregon 97239
Many clinics, pharmacies and other sites have adjusted hours and services in response to the coronavirus; please call before coming in. 503-494-8573
The Center for Health & Healing Parking Garage is located under the Center for Health & Healing Building 1, on S.W. Whitaker Avenue between S.W. Moody Avenue and S.W. Bond Avenue. Parking is limited to patients of either Center for Health & Healing building, who may validate their ticket at their clinic.