At the South Waterfront clinic, we respect our patients’ beliefs, values and cultural needs. You and your health care team will work together to come up with a plan that makes sense for you and your family.
Learn more about Primary Care at OHSU.
We treat babies, children, teens, adults (including moms-to-be) and seniors. Our clinic offers wide-ranging services such as:
- Health care for the whole family
- Same-day appointments
- Online scheduling for current patients
- 24-hour advice line
- Virtual visits, using a secure video chat, for urgent and follow-up care
- Pediatric care
- Adolescent care
- Adult care
- Women’s care
- Pregnancy care
- Geriatrics/senior care
- Addiction services (medication assisted treatment)
- Gender-affirming primary care
- Behavioral health/mental health and wellness
- Sports medicine
- On-site laboratory and X-ray (including mammography)
- On-site pharmacy
- Registered nurse care coordination
- Translation services
The Center for Health & Healing Parking Garage is located under the Center for Health & Healing Building 1, on S.W. Whitaker Avenue between S.W. Moody Avenue and S.W. Bond Avenue. Parking is limited to patients of either Center for Health & Healing building, who may validate their ticket at their clinic.