Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU Primary Care Clinic, Richmond
Address3930 S.E. Division Street PortlandOregon 97202
Rachael Postman is a family nurse practitioner and primary care provider. She enjoys caring for patients of all ages, building long-lasting relationships with families and promoting healthy lifestyle choices.
Her doctoral work focused on health literacy interventions, such as helping clinic staff improve how they communicate with patients about health issues.
When she’s not working, Dr. Postman enjoys Oregon road trips, gardening, collecting too many houseplants and spending time with her family.
Education and training
- B.A., 2004, The Evergreen State College
- B.S.N., 2007, Oregon Health & Sciences University
- M.N., 2013, Oregon Health & Sciences University
- D.N.P., 2014, Oregon Health & Sciences University
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 2013
Memberships and associations:
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners of Oregon
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.