Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
Our clinic provides comprehensive care to adults, from health screening and prevention to treatment for complex, chronic illnesses over time.
We can help you with a personal program for wellness, diagnosis and treatment of any adult condition, manage your risk for heart disease or stroke and offer urgent care for common illnesses.
We offer wide-ranging services such as:
- Adult care
- Women’s health care
- Geriatrics/senior care
- Gender-affirming and LGBTQ+ primary care
- Behavioral health/mental health and wellness
- Addiction services (medication assisted treatment)
- Chronic disease management
- Pain treatment
- PrEp (pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV)
- HIV/AIDS care
- Bone health
- Diabetes care
- Lifestyle medicine
- Hepatitis C treatment
- Consultation for undiagnosed medical concerns
- Virtual visits, using a secure video chat, for urgent and follow-up care
HIV care at OHSU uses a team-based approach to care for patients in all stages of HIV. We offer primary care and consult with providers at OHSU and throughout the community.
Our program focuses on:
- Continuity of care through hospital collaboration and community partnerships.
- State-of-the-art clinical trials.
- Treatment through all phases of the disease (newly diagnosed to salvage therapy to expanded access protocols)