Locations and contactI see patients at
Dr. Sokolski specializes in the treatment of people with substance use disorders and psychiatric disorders. She chose these areas of focus after recognizing the need for increased access to both addiction and mental health services and the often-intertwined natures of these conditions. She enjoys building relationships with her patients to understand their experience and empower them in their recovery. Her professional interests include medical education and the application of psychotherapy interventions to the hospital setting.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time in nature by hiking and rock climbing, learning to bake, reading, and teaching her dog new tricks.
Education and training
- B.S., 2011, University of California San Diego
- M.D., 2016, University of California San Diego
- Internal Medicine and Psychiatry, University of California Davis, Sacramento, CA, 2021
- Addiction Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 2021
Memberships and associations:
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- American College of Academic Addiction Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.