The Child Development and Rehabilitation Center (CDRC) combines clinical excellence with innovative research to provide the best care for children with special health needs. Our clinics use a family-centered, team approach to care for each of our patients and families.
CDRC staff specializes in diagnosis, assessment, and intervention related to disorders affecting development. Depending on the child, our services range from a single discipline consultation to a full team evaluation.
- Comprehensive, multidisciplinary, integrated evaluations
- Individualized treatment planning
- Educational and behavioral consultation
- Medical and psychopharmacologic interventions
Visits to the clinic are tailored for each patient and their family based on their own specific needs. Assessments are typically completed in one day, but may require additional follow-up appointments.
As needed, each assessment will be assigned to one or more CDRC clinical teams who will:
- Review current concerns, past assessments, and treatments
- Detail a developmental history from initial concerns to the present
- Conduct neuropsychological, psychiatric, and other assessments
After each assessment, families will meet with the clinic team leaders who have helped with each clinic visit. Together, they review the child's information and give recommendations for treatment or follow-up care.
- Behavioral pediatrics
- Child development (locations in both Portland and Eugene)
- Cleft palate and craniofacial disorders (locations in both Portland and Eugene)
- Congenital brain anomalies
- Developmental Evaluation Clinic
- Down syndrome
- Feeding and swallowing disorders (locations in both Portland and Eugene)
- Genetics and birth defects
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (locations in both Portland and Eugene)
- Pediatric psychology
- Spina bifida (locations in both Portland and Eugene)