Special focus on
- Developmental Pediatrics
- Pediatrics (General)
- M.D., Ph.D., University of Washington, Seattle Washington United States 2001
- Pediatrics, University of Michigan, 2002
- Pediatrics, University of Michigan, 2004.
- Developmental and behavioral pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh, 2007.
- American Board of Pediatrics, general pediatrics, 2004
Dr. Phelps specializes in assessing and caring for children and youth with developmental disabilities and behavioral problems. Dr. Phelps enjoys working with an interdisciplinary team at the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center to provide comprehensive developmental services.
In his spare time, Dr. Phelps enjoys spending time with his wife and twin boys, hiking, biking, swimming, and reading.Read more
- Spanish (some)
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Society of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics