- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Special focus on
- Oral and Maxillofacial
- D.D.S., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis Minnesota 1994
- M.D., University of Louisville, Lousiville Kentucky 1997
- M.S., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis Minnesota 2010
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery, University of Louisville, 2000
Dr. Engelstad enjoys working with kids in the OHSU Cleft/Craniofacial Center because it allows him to develop special, ongoing relationships with patients and their families from year to year as the children grow. He enjoys helping to restore people to normal appearance and function after facial injuries or other facial surgeries.
He tries to tailor communication with his patients so that they can spend less time in the hospital or driving to and from appointments and more time doing the things they enjoy.
In his spare time, Dr. Engelstad is trying to see, camp in, climb on, ski down, hike over, paddle through, and photograph as much of Oregon as he can.Read more
Memberships and associations
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery