Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
She is an associate professor in OHSU’s School of Medicine.
Education and training
- B.A., 2009, University of Oregon
- M.A., 2011, Western Washington University
- LEND Clinical Fellowship at the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center at OHSU, Portland, OR
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Oregon Board of Examiner's for Speech-Language Pathology Clinical License
Memberships and associations:
- American Speech Language Hearing Association
- Oregon Speech Language Hearing Association
- Council for Exceptional Children’s Division for Early Childhood
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.