I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Address1500 N.W. Bethany BoulevardBeaverton, Oregon 97006
Katherine works with families and pediatric patients to help support them in the activities they need and want to do. She is involved in the outpatient clinics and outpatient treatment at CDRC. She has a strong interest in supporting pediatric cancer survivors on the journey of survivorship. Katherine also serves on the Patient and Family Advisory Board to better advocate for patients and families.
In her spare time, Katherine enjoys spending time with friends and family members, including her niece and nephew. She relaxes with a walk in the beautiful Oregon outdoors with her pup or curling up on the couch with a good book.
- B.A., 2011, Mills College
- O.T.D., 2017, Pacific University
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, 2017
Memberships and associations
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- World Federation of Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Association Oregon