Locations and contactI see patients at
Dr. Jil Johnson specializes in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery. She has advanced training in robotic/laparoscopic, hysteroscopic and vaginal surgery. She enjoys working individually with each patient to find the solutions that work best for them and their lifestyle.
Outside of work, Dr. Johnson and her partner enjoy watching football in their garage, which they converted into a Buffalo Bills lounge, and watching reality TV. She enjoys hiking, skiing, farmers markets and adventures with her dogs.
Dr. Johnson sees patients at OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center (formerly Tuality).
Education and training
- B.S., 2001, State University of New York at Fredonia
- D.O., 2005, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- OB/GYN, Summa Health Systems, Akron, OH, 2009
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic and Pelvic Surgery, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA, 2010
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.