I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Lam specializes in caring for children with acute and chronic conditions involving the gastrointestinal tract, liver and pancreas. She has worked in various parts of the country, and has settled in the Salem area with the hopes of bringing quality care to the children of Oregon.
When she is not taking care of patients, her family keeps her busy and understands the ever-changing demands of raising a family.
- M.D., 2010, Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth College
- Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 2013
- Children’s Hospital at Montefiore, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY 2016
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Chinese (Cantonese)
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- National Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition