Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Felicity Case (she/her) is a pediatric physical therapist. She focuses on caring for children with a variety of diagnoses and participates in serial casting and the Cerebral Palsy Orthopaedic Clinic, Equipment Clinic, Spina Bifida Clinic and Neurodevelopmental Clinic. Case’s research interests include early access to assistive technology and equipment to help patients improve their function and mobility. She is on the board of Go Baby Go Oregon, which helps provide ride-on cars, toys and books to children with disabilities. She is also part of the American Physical Therapy Association’s pediatric and research sections.
Case grew up in England, Sweden and Beaverton. In her free time, she enjoys cycling and traveling with her family.
Education and training
- B.A., 2008, Oregon State University Honors College
- B.S., 2008, Oregon State University Honors College
- D.P.T., 2011, Columbia University
- Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, 2012
- Pediatric Certified Specialist, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, 2013
Memberships and associations:
- American Physical Therapy Association