I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Felicity Case is a pediatric physical therapist. She focuses caring for children with a variety of diagnoses. These include torticollis, gross motor delay, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, brain injury, spinal cord injury and orthopedic injury.
Case’s research interests include early access to technology and equipment that can help patients improve their functioning and mobility. She is on the board of Go Baby Go Oregon, which helps provide ride-on cars, toys and books to children with disabilities. She also is part of the American Physical Therapy Association’s pediatric and research sections.
Case grew up in England, Sweden and Beaverton. In her free time, she enjoys cycling and traveling with her husband and two boys. She rides in road, mountain and cyclocross races for a local bike racing team.
- B.A., 2008, Oregon State University Honors College
- B.S., 2008, Oregon State University Honors College
- D.P.T., 2011, Columbia University
- Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, 2012
- Pediatric Certified Specialist, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, 2013
Memberships and associations
- American Physical Therapy Association