We invite you to learn about and apply for nursing jobs we are hiring for right now. When you join OHSU, you’ll:
- Work at Oregon’s only academic health center.
- Work at a Magnet health care center, recognized for nursing excellence.
- Be part of our missions to heal, teach and discover.
- In most cases, qualify for a generous benefits package.
OHSU nursing careers
All RN jobs
Pediatric nurse jobs
Nurse Practitioner jobs
Part-time nursing jobs
Why join OHSU
OHSU is Oregon’s only academic medical center and one of the few Magnet-recognized hospitals in the state. At OHSU, you’ll find:
- Strong teamwork, where providers, nurses and staff respect each other and work together.
- Support for your education, including re-certification or earning a new credential.
- Opportunities to develop as a leader to help improve quality or safety for patients.
- A Transition to Practice program that helps RNs grow their expertise.
OHSU employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before starting work. That means you have had at least two doses of the Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax vaccines; or at least one of Johnson & Johnson.
Those with jobs that do not include direct patient care can request a medical or religious exemption. OHSU uses strict criteria, though, and grants very few.