- Applications open each September and application deadlines can be found on our application deadlines page. All materials must be submitted by the identified deadline.
- The OHSU School of Nursing uses an independent organization that processes applications called the Nursing Centralized Application Service (NCAS).
- Applicants will need to review their specified application instructions and submit all materials for the NCAS application by the identified deadlines.
Steps to apply
1- Applying to OHSU School of Nursing:
- Review and follow the specific application instructions for the program to which you are applying.
- Review the application deadlines for your specific program.
- International Applicants review additional information for applying here.
- Create your Nursing CAS account. OHSU uses Nursing CAS, a third party application service to collect applications and transcripts. Please note: all official transcripts, for application purposes, must be sent directly to Nursing CAS. Transcripts sent directly to OHSU for School of Nursing applications will not be considered.
2- Review the interview dates
3- Submit additional forms as needed:
4- Submit your Nursing CAS application
Remember to submit by 9:00 p.m. PST on the identified deadline date. The cost to apply is $50.00 for an undergraduate program application and $70.00 for a graduate program application. Please note: the Accelerated Bachelors to Graduate programs are considered a graduate application. Application fee waivers are available through Nursing CAS! For more information please visit their fee assistance page.
It is the responsibility of OHSU employees seeking to pursue individual courses for academic credit or an academic degree or certificate within OHSU to notify the academic program of their employment status prior to registering or accepting admissions to ensure the activity does not impact their work schedule and to minimize potential conflicts of interest.
Oregon Health & Science University recognizes that students and their families may have difficulty financing post-secondary education. To ensure that all qualified students have an opportunity to attend OHSU, the university provides financial assistance through the Registrar and Financial Aid Office.