Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond Avenue, 7th floorPortland, Oregon 97239
Clinical and research interests focus on coronary artery disease and complex valvular heart disease. In addition, her research interests include molecular imaging of inflammation, ischemia, and atherosclerosis.
Education and training
- B.S., 2003, Oregon State University
- M.D., 2008, Oregon Health and Science University
- Internal Medicine Residency, Oregon Health and Science University, 2011
- Cardiovascular Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.