Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion Loop, Suite 320Portland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Stephanie Nonas is a pulmonologist and medical intensivist who provides critical care, including ECMO care.
Her research interests include:
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
- Best practice mechanical ventilation
- Prevention of ventilator-induced lung injury
Education and training
- M.D., 2000, Harvard Medical School
- Internal medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, 2003, Boston
- Pulmonary and critical care, 2007, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- American Board of Internal Medicine, internal medicine, 2004
Memberships and associations:
- American Thoracic Society
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.