Dr. Stephanie Mengden Koon is a fellowship-trained dermatopathologist in the OHSU Department of Dermatology, as well as at the Portland VA Medical Center, where she served as the Chief of Dermatology until 2015. As a dermatopatholigst, she specializes in the study of cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level to discover and diagnose skin diseases.
- M.D., 2002, University of Texas School of Medicine
- Dermatology: Mayo Clinic, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Department of Dermatology, Scottsdale AZ, 2006
- Dermatopathology: NYU School of Medicine, Ronald O. Perelman Department of Dermatology, Dermatopathology Section, New York, NY
- Dermatology, Dermatopathology
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Dermatology, Oregon Dermatology Society, International Society of Dermatopathology