Locations and contactI see patients at
Dr. Shira Saperstein specializes in obstetrics and gynecology to provide comprehensive care to patients throughout their lifetime. She enjoys building relationships with patients and providing patient-centered care.
Originally from Los Angeles, Dr. Saperstein is excited to be back on the West Coast providing care to patients of Oregon. She enjoys running with her dog Matisse, standup paddle boarding and all-around outdoor adventures.
Dr. Saperstein sees patients at OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center (formerly Tuality).
Education and training
- B.A., 2011, Georgetown University
- M.P.H., 2017, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- M.D., 2017, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2021
Memberships and associations:
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Medical Association
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.