Locations and contactI see patients at
Dr. Sarunas Sliesoraitis is a medical oncologist treating cancers and blood disorders. He began his career as a medic and nursing assistant in the U.S. Army National Guard. Later he served as an assistant professor of pharmacy practice and a staff pharmacist. He has received several awards and published his research in oncology and pharmacology in various publications.
His personal interests include meditation, Wim Hof breathwork and tai chi.
Education and training
- D.O., 2009, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Pharm.D., 2001, University of Connecticut
- Internal Medicine, Wake Forest, 2012
- Hematology/Oncology, University of Florida, 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal medicine, hematology, medical oncology, 2015
Memberships and associations:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.