Locations and contactI see patients at
Dr. Parker Miller traveled to OHSU from Kansas after medical school and completed his neurology residency and vascular neurology fellowship training. He specializes in caring for patients with stroke and vascular abnormalities of the brain. He is involved in multiple ongoing clinical stroke trials, both in the clinic and the hospital.
Outside of work, Dr. Miller enjoys the variety of hiking in Oregon and Washington. He also enjoys video games and tennis.
Education and training
- M.D., 2017, University of Kansas School of Medicine
- B.S., 2013, Kansas State University
- Neurology, Oregon Health & Science University, 2021
- Vascular Neurology, Oregon Health & Science University, 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 2021
Memberships and associations:
- American Academy of Neurology
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.