Dr. Rubin has completed her residency training in OB/GYN, and is excited to join as a fellow in the REI division for additional subspecialty training in REI. Her research and clinical interests include mullerian anomalies, disparities in fertility care access, and LGBTQ sexual health and wellness.
In her spare time, Dr. Rubin enjoys spending time with her partner and two cats, knitting and playing board games. Originally from the East Coast, she looks forward to enjoying all the incredible snowboarding the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
Education and training
- M.D., 2016, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hospital of University of Pennsylvania, 2020
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, OHSU, 2022
Memberships and associations:
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.