As a national leader in fertility research, we offer the newest fertility treatments available led by expertise you won't find anywhere else in the area.
Fertility services at OHSU
We provide the widest range and most advanced medical treatments available.
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- LGBTQ+ family building
- Diagnostic testing
- Intrauterine inseminations (IUI)
- In-vitro fertilization (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), and embryo transfer (ET)
- Third party reproduction (e.g. egg, sperm, and embryo donation, as well as gestational carriers)
- Fertility preservation including egg and sperm freezing
- Hormonal therapy
- Reproductive surgery, including Mullerian anomalies
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology
We offer multiple resources, including financing through third parties, to make the cost of fertility treatments more affordable.
Find a fertility doctor
We are honored to be companions in your journey and will do everything we can to ensure your time with us is positive, safe and healthy.
Meet our reproductive endocrinologists and infertility specialists
- After deciding to have a baby, Barb was referred to OHSU to have her tubal ligation reversed
- After tests showed low ovarian reserve, Malka and her wife are now expecting their first baby
- After easily conceiving their first child, Jennifer and her husband were surprised by "secondary infertility"